Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"How to ERASE years off your face" workshop and Late Night Friday Shopping is changed to 29 March Thurs 730-9pm due to popular demand



Aging- something that I never thought of when I was in my 20s. Now that I stepped into the 3rd decade of my life, I start to see the ugly truths. The occasional fine lines, the darker circles, the lost of suppleness- they suddenly seem to become disturbing! And with our humid weather plus my endless nights of working dont seem to make it any better. I regret not learning earlier as prevention should start as early as 20s.

Slowly I put more awareness into my skin care regime which is reduced to essentials only as I value time to be spent on my business instead. I read books on skin care by celebrities and conscientiously slap on moisturiser, regular scrubs, masks, facial essence. I met a friend who was my make up consultant 2 years back when I did my "ETERNITY by Fuchsia Lane" show at ION Art Gallery. She is a head trainer in Sephora and soon we became from business acquaintances to friends. Time has not leave any traces on her face. She looked more than 10 years younger than her real age, despite not going for any expensive facials or invasive surgery.

At the back of her head is knowledge of over 15,000 products in Sephora and her job is to try and test every item so she can recommend the right product and brand to different individuals. And she always dishes out simple but amazing advice to maintain the radiance and youth in your looks. She looks immaculate every time I see her even when I meet her downstairs her house!

I think every lady out there needs to know how to pamper and love herself. Aging is a natural process but we should learn how to anticipate and handle it so we age gracefully while appearing appropriate. I advise against being too obsessed as well. And how to apply your skincare right is as important as how good it is.

So I have invited this friend Gelainza to conduct this hands on workshop on 23 March Friday 730-9pm where she will share her simple DIY tricks and make up tips and mistakes to avoid to ERASE years off your face. When it is hands on, you will not forget! So every lady will look irresistible no matter what age she is in. :)

It is just $68 to sign up and $58 if you sign up before 17 March. Plus you will enjoy 10% storewide for late night shopping till 11pm on 23March. VIPS enjoy 15% off storewide that night. Email fashion.suite@fuchsialane.com to sign up now. See you!